How to Get Started with your Mortgage Application
You've made the decision for home ownership; now it's time to get the process moving forward. Here's four easy steps to help you get started:
Step 1 - Read the following documents before submitting your information:
- Home Loan Toolkit - A booklet that can help you make better choices along your path to owning a home.
- Patriot Act Disclosure - This is to inform the borrower that the lender is requesting identifying information for each borrower to establish their identities.
If you are applying for an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) or home equity line of credit (HELOC) please read the following documents before submitting your information:
- Consumer Handbook for Adjustable Rate Mortgages - Provides information to consumers about the features and risks of adjustable rate mortgage loans.
- ARM Disclosure - This disclosure is for a 5/1 ARM program. After receiving your pre-qualification or application information, NASB will provide you an additional ARM Disclosure specific to the particular ARM program selected.
- HELOC Brochure* - What you should know about Home Equity Lines of Credit.
- HELOC Disclosure* - This disclosure is for the HELOC product offered to residents of Missouri and Kansas.
Step 2 - Click "Apply now" to start your loan application.
Step 3 - A friendly NASB loan officer will follow up with you and provide you with a free, no-obligation mortgage rate quote.
Step 4 - Get pre-qualified, pre-approved, and close your loan!
If you have any questions, call us toll-free at 855-465-0753. Already working with a NASB loan officer? Find them on our bio page.