By clicking the Submit button you agree that you are providing an electronic signature expressly authorizing NASB to contact you by telephone at any of the telephone number(s) provided above using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice or via text/SMS message, even if the telephone number is assigned to a cellular telephone service or other service for which the called party is charged. NASB may also contact you via email using any email address you provided. This authorization overrides any previous registration on a federal, state or corporate Do Not Call Registry or any internal NASB privacy or solicitation preference you have previously expressed. You are not required to provide this authorization as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services from NASB. As an alternative, you may call us directly at (866) 627-7119 and we will process your request over the phone.
Get the home you want, from a conventional mortgage lender you can trust.
When you're ready to find your dream home, a conventional loan offers the flexibility and competitive rates to get you into your new home fast. Lock into a fixed-rate mortgage over the life of the loan, and with a qualifying down payment you can avoid mortgage insurance fees.
An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) has an interest rate that is fixed for a set number of years and then will go up or down based on the market. If you’re thinking of getting an ARM, consider how long you plan to stay in your home. If you plan to stay in your home for a long time, a fixed-rate, conventional loan may be better for you. But, if you plan to sell your home before the rate becomes variable, consider an ARM because initial rates are typically lower.
Conventional Loan Document Requirements:
Conventional Loan FAQs
- Clear copy of your driver’s license, passport or state ID Card
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 day pay period
- Complete bank statements for the past two months, all pages
- All W2’s for the last two years
- The purchase agreement, all pages, and amendments (fully executed)
- Copy of cleared earnest deposit check, both front and back, or a copy of your bank statement showing that the check has cleared, when available
- Contact information of title company handling the settlement, if not in the contract
- Contact Information of homeowner’s insurance agent/company using, when available
- Complete all e-signatures on loan application documents online for all borrowers and submit
- Print, date, and sign, in ink, the required printed pages from the loan application documents online
- Amount of intended down payment