Use your self-directed IRA to purchase real estate with a non-recourse loan.
We offer a unique financing program for the purchase of property with a real estate IRA. Borrowers can choose from a variety of adjustable and fixed-rate non-recourse loans. We can usually provide approvals within 48 hours of receiving a complete application. With decades of servicing IRA non-recourse loans, we're ready to answer all your questions including:
- How self-directed IRAs function
- What a non-recourse loan is and how it works
- What the IRS has to say about real estate in an IRA
- The step-by-step actions on how to get started using real estate investments within your IRA to earn returns
Get the book on IRA Lending
Leverage Your IRA is the #1 IRA real estate book in America, with everything you need to know about purchasing real estate in an IRA and IRA non-recourse loans.
You can purchase your own copy of of Leveraging Your IRA here, or download the eBook version for free here.
IRA Loan process and documents needed
The IRA Non-Recourse loan process will take roughly 30-35 days from the date we receive the loan application and appraisal fee.
First 10 days
- Driver’s license
- IRA statements
- Appraisal fee
- Instruction letter to purchase real estate
- Order property insurance
- Disclosures mailed out
- Contract titled correctly
- Contract executed by the custodian
- Satisfactory appraisal
- Title commitment from title company/attorney
To learn more, call us toll-free at (866) 735-6272
IRA non-recourse loan FAQs
- Loan docs sent to title company/attorney
- A title company/attorney mail docs to IRA account holder to approve
- Borrower mails docs to custodian/administrator to execute
- Docs mailed back to title company/attorney; the loan is funded