Use your self-directed IRA to purchase real estate with a non-recourse loan.
We offer a unique financing program for the purchase of property with a real estate IRA. Borrowers can choose from a variety of adjustable and fixed-rate non-recourse loans. We can usually provide approvals within 48 hours of receiving a complete application. With decades of servicing IRA non-recourse loans, we're ready to answer all your questions including:
- How self-directed IRAs function
- What a non-recourse loan is and how it works
- What the IRS has to say about real estate in an IRA
- The step-by-step actions on how to get started using real estate investments within your IRA to earn returns
Get the book on IRA Lending
Leverage Your IRA is the #1 IRA real estate book in America, with everything you need to know about purchasing real estate with an IRA and IRA non-recourse loans. Here's what people have to say about Leverage Your IRA.
You can purchase your own copy of Leverage Your IRA here or receive a free digital version by calling us toll-free at (866) 735-6272.
IRA Loan process and documents needed
The IRA Non-Recourse loan process will take roughly 30-35 days from the date we receive the loan application and appraisal fee.
First 10 days
- Driver’s license
- IRA statements
- Appraisal fee
- Instruction letter to purchase real estate
- Order property insurance
- Disclosures mailed out
- Contract titled correctly
- Contract executed by the custodian
- Satisfactory appraisal
- Title commitment from title company/attorney
- Loan docs sent to title company/attorney
- A title company/attorney mail docs to IRA account holder to approve
- Borrower mails docs to custodian/administrator to execute
- Docs mailed back to title company/attorney; the loan is funded