Keep your debit card secure in your wallet and pay confidently on the go.
- Swipe up to launch Samsung Pay® on your phone.
- Authenticate your purchase with your fingerprint, PIN, or iris.
- Pay with your phone.
Security Built In
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized by your fingerprint, iris scan, or PIN, and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And, even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.
Ready to Get Started?
Setup is simple. Just download the Samsung Pay app from the Google Play™ store on your compatible mobile device1 (if it's not pre-loaded on your device). After downloading the app, open the Samsung Pay app and add your NASB Debit Card by following the on-screen instructions. Swipe up to open the app and hold your unlocked phone near the contactless payment terminal.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device1 is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your NASB Debit Card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go