Start your project right with a commercial loan from NASB
The plans are drawn, you've done all the up-front work, now it's time to apply for a commercial loan.
What Commercial Property Information Do We Need?
- Previous two years and Year-to-Date Income/Expense statement for the property (Operating Statement)
- Rent Roll including square footage of units, expiration dates of tenant, and rental obligation amounts
- Copy of all leases (excluding multifamily properties)
- Property address and description, including: age, construction type and square footage
- Copy of purchase contract (if purchase)
- Photos if available
What Commercial Loan Borrower Information Do We Need?
- Personal finance statement (dated within three months)
- Balance sheet
- Previous two years income statement
- Previous two years tax returns
- Use of loan proceeds or purpose of loan
After you have assembled these items, reach out to a NASB Commerical Loan Officer to apply for your loan:
Jeff Wagner (Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer)
816-214-8116 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Braman (Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer)
816-316-4034 | email@example.com
Liza Kemna (Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer)
816-316-4032 | firstname.lastname@example.org