- Grandview, MO Branch
- Lee's Summit, MO - 291 Highway Branch
- Independence, MO Branch
- Harrisonville, MO Branch
- Kansas City, MO - North Oak Trafficway Branch
- Excelsior Springs, MO Branch
- Lexington, MO Branch
- Kansas City, MO - 104th Street Loan Center
- Platte City, MO Branch
- St. Joseph, MO Branch
- Kansas City, MO - Barry Road Branch
- Understanding Certificates of Deposit Videos
- Getting Started with Your NASB Mobile Banking App
- How to Get a Home Loan if You're Self-Employed Video
- What is a DSCR Loan Video
- How to Get a Loan for an Investment Property Video
- Cash-Out Refinance - What it is and How to Use It Video
- What is an Escrow Account Video
- Webinar - Financial Fitness and Avoiding Exploitation
- Webinar - Financial Awareness and Budgeting
- Webinar - Digital Banking Tools
- Webinar - Bank Statement Loans for Self-Employed Borrowers
- Webinar -NASB Talks Portfolio Loans and Mortgage Programs
- How To Prepare For A Loan Application Video
If you would like know more about NASB's assistance programs, give us a call at 855-465-0753, or click here.
You might also be interested in:
Answer six quick questions to get your personalized recommendations from one of our loan experts.
Whether you're looking for cash back or getting a better rate on your current loan.
NASB is a VA home loan provider for service members, veterans and eligible surviving spouses.
Knowing your credit score helps us match you with the right loan product.
By knowing where you live, we can match you with your state's current mortgage regulations.
Just provide your information below and you'll be on your way to achieving your goals!
By clicking the Submit button you agree that you are providing an electronic signature expressly authorizing NASB to contact you by telephone at any of the telephone number(s) provided above using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice or via text/SMS message, even if the telephone number is assigned to a cellular telephone service or other service for which the called party is charged. NASB may also contact you via email using any email address you provided. This authorization overrides any previous registration on a federal, state or corporate Do Not Call Registry or any internal NASB privacy or solicitation preference you have previously expressed. You are not required to provide this authorization as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services from NASB. As an alternative, you may call us directly at (866) 627-7119 and we will process your request over the phone.