Join Our Team at North American Savings Bank!
At NASB, we offer competitive salaries and excellent benefit packages to both full-time and part-time employees.
- Comprehensive medical insurance options – options include a PPO plan and a QHDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Short-Term Disability, Cancer, Accident, Vision, and other Indemnity Insurance plans
- Section 125/Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (with QHDHP)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick/personal, vacation, and hospital leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching after six months
- Internal and external training opportunities
Note: Benefits may change at any time. Certain benefits may have specific eligibility requirements.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the following methods:
North American Savings Bank
12498 S 71 Highway
Grandview, MO 64030
North American Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North American Savings Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing background screenings.