Let us help you with your first-time home buying experience.
These videos on first-time home buying hosted by NASB Senior Vice President of Residential Lending, Joseph Watts, will help you with the basics of what you need to know about buying your first-time home. Here's what you'll learn:
Video 1 – How to prepare for a loan application
- What is your current situation?
- What to consider when buying your first house
- What can you do to put yourself in a better position to get a loan?
Video 2 – Choosing the right loan
- The right loan for your situation
- The role of the loan consultant
- Portfolio loan products
Video 3 – Finding the house and closing the deal
- Checklist for closing
- Closing documents and negotiating price
- Fees outside of closing