We offer a variety of ways where you can make payments, updates and manage your account online. Don't see what you need? You can always contact us and we'll help guide you!
Loan Management Options At a Glance:
Make A Loan Payment
View Your Loan Balance & Account Information
Error Resolution or Information Requests
Request a Payoff Statement
Automate Your Mortgage Payments
Change of Address
Homeowner Hardship Support
Permission to Release Information
Manage your mortgage quickly and easily — anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
You have two options to pay your mortgage online:
- Make a secure payment from a credit card, debit card or non-NASB account.
- Payment by credit card or debit card costs $44.55
- Payment using non-NASB account is $2.75
- Fees subject to change without notice.
- Transfer a payment from a NASB checking or savings account.
To pay your mortgage, please log into Internet Banking. If you do not have a NASB Online account, it's easy to get started. Enroll Now. After signing up, you may transfer funds or generate a payment using our Bill Payment service.
Payments received by 3:00 pm CST are posted on the same day. (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
For additional information or help making an online loan payment, please call Customer Service at 800-677-6272, option 5, option 2, during regular business hours; Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
You can view your mortgage balance and account information online. To do so, just log into Internet Banking. If you do not have a NASB Online account, it's easy to get started. Enroll Now. Even if you do not have a deposit account with NASB, your mortgage information is still available through this tool.
Get in touch with us in the following ways:
Call Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
- Customer Service: 816-316-4000 or 800-677-6272 then option 5, option 2
- Homeowner Hardship Support: 816-316-4000 or 800-677-6272 then option 5, option 1
- Send a secure message by logging into your account through Internet Banking and use the "Contact Us" tab at the top of your Account Summary page, or click here.
- Customer Service (non-secure message): email@example.com
- Homeowner Hardship Support (non-secure message): LossMit@nasb.com
- Loan Payments: North American Savings Bank PO Box 808002 Kansas City, MO 64180-8002
- Overnight mail and all other Correspondence: North American Savings Bank Attn: Loan Customer Service 12520 S. 71 Highway Grandview, MO 64030. Deliveries are not accepted on weekends or holidays.
You have certain rights under Federal law related to resolving errors in the servicing of your loan and requesting information about your loan.
If you are looking to make your final payment, please complete and submit the form below to get your loan balance and payoff information.
One of the easiest ways to pay your mortgage on time, every time is to set up an automatic payment. Eliminate the need to remember to schedule or send a payment every month. Please complete and return the form and we'll take care of the rest.
If you've moved and need to update your address on file, please complete and return our form.
Have you been affected by unexpected unemployment, reduced income, injury or illness or another life event that is making it difficult for you to make your mortgage payment? If so, we may be able to help.
If you believe there is inaccurate information on your credit report that is preventing you from being approved for a home loan, please complete the form below and return it with supporting documents so we can further investigate.
If you need to need to allow NASB to discuss your loan file with a third party, please complete, sign and return our one-page form.