Come work where you're treated like family.
At NASB, we not only know each other's names, but also the names of our family members. We watch out for each other and know that we have each other's backs. Our team works together, supporting and learning from each other. Our flat organization, open-door policies, and access to executives allows us to quickly get answers, bounce off new ideas with each other and move quickly.
And we have fun. We go to group outings, participate in philanthropic events, play a competitive game of foosball, or relax with team members in a casual, open setting.
Sound like a place you'd like to work? We'd love to hear from you.
At NASB, we offer competitive salaries and excellent benefit packages* to both full-time and part-time employees:
- Comprehensive medical insurance options – options include a PPO plan and a QHDHP/HSA plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Section 125/Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending account for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (with QHDHP)
- Volunteer Time Off program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick/personal, vacation, and hospital leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with immediate employer match
- Internal and external training opportunities
How To Apply
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request through one of the following methods:
North American Savings Bank
903 E. 104th Street, Suite 400
Kansas City, MO 64131
North American Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.